Willkommen! Melden Sie sich an oder registrieren Sie sich.

Um schreiben oder kommentieren zu können, benötigen Sie ein Benutzerkonto.

Anmelden - oder - Benutzerkonto erstellen
  • Danke für den Hinweis.
    Hatte nicht gedacht, daß immer nach dem "picon_oled" Ordner gesucht wird, egal wo er sich befindet.
    Klappt jetzt alles.
    Dankeschön arki

gruß boomer

• hello I'm interested in how to change the position of the picons (path) I have them all on media / hdd / picon I do not see this option anywhere, other images have this option, so when you change the image or use Barry Allen you're always in the same place media / hdd / picon, I'm sorry for the language thank you

• you can simply copy them to any other directory that is checked by the software (/usr/share/enigma2, /data, /media/usb, /media/sdcard, ...). or you simply use the piconloader to install the set in the new directory (if your main sat is astra or hotbird). but I think it offers mostly german speaking channels.

• HDD is not good. When you change the Program or visit EPG, then you must wait, because the HDD starts from Standby.

Better copy in /data.

In Merlin is a PiconLoader. The show you Paths.

In ChannelSelction push Menu, then Picon yes, and setup the Path.

• On the merlin image just go to the channel list then menu'> ChannelSelection Display Settings> Picon path and choose the path you want.

• It's not there because it makes no sense to store picons on hdd

• For me it's best because I have a barry allen on the usb,I do not want to put picons in every image again, I choose the folder pikon on media / hdd and everything is there, on hdd me and my location for epg file

• I install it in /data.

I dont need Barry Allen.

I use Merlin and create in Bootloader a Backup.

And i use the original Unstable and create a Backup too.

When i want to change the Image, i must flash the Backup and then load Updates.

I think, that is the Best way.

Picons i have in /data. This is the 2nd Partition of Dreambox.

If you flash a image, the Picons don't delete.