Willkommen! Melden Sie sich an oder registrieren Sie sich.

Um schreiben oder kommentieren zu können, benötigen Sie ein Benutzerkonto.

Anmelden - oder - Benutzerkonto erstellen

dreambox one merlin 5 skin

• hi

today i installed the new image very pleased with it one think i am not able to do is merlin 5 skin not to enable picon i can see on channels list but not on infobar just show blank how do i get that ?

thanks in advance

• Menu > Settings > Merlin > Skin Settings > Show picon

• No. Picons in Infobar use picon_220x132 but that's irrelevant as PiconLoader symlinks the folders. Access PiconLoader to create symlinks if you haven't installed picon in the correct size (which by the way is used by Dreamer-FLT for all FHD skins since long time

• thanks but how come when I use merlin 4 it shows the picon in infobar ,and as you said I symlink from usr/share/enigma2/picon -> media/usb/picon

If that is correct must be the picon size

• I didn't say you have to symlink from /usr/share/...

and merlin4 is not an FHD skin

• I assume you don't use our piconloader.
    use picon_220x132 as folder as dre said, the skin uses this size.Then put your picons in this folder and it will work.

merlin4 skin use picons with size 100x60,the lie in the folder picon

• hi

Thanks for that info now understand but reason for I have looked for merlin picon loader but because I have motorised sat needed for more satellite because in picon loader is only for few sat that’s why didn’t use that

Thanks

• I assume you don't use our piconloader.
    use picon_220x132 as folder as dre said, the skin uses this size.Then put your picons in this folder and it will work.

look at that ....

• I'm using a rotor too with 25 sat positions, and most of the stations have picons. It's a point of view what you are prefer as a "default picon size." Most of the FHD skins are using 220x132 since years.

Either you fake your resulution (put your 100x60 picons in the "picon_220x132" path, or convert your picons. Or download them ...

1. Put your picons to "/data/picon_220x312"
    2. Create symlinks, so you haven't to maintain different picon sets for the channelcselection, plugins etc ....:

ln -s /data/picon_220x132 /data/picon

ln -s /data/picon_220X132 /data/picon_50x30